NOTICE OF PUBLIC HEARING ON PROPOSED COMPREHENSIVE PLAN AND PROPOSED ZONING REGULATIONS FOR
CUMING COUNTY, NEBRASKA
Notice is hereby given that the duly elected Board of Supervisors of Cuming County, Nebraska, will hold a public hearing in the Nielsen Community Center on September 30th, 2015 at 9:00 a.m.
Said hearing is for the purpose of presenting a proposed amended comprehensive plan and revised zoning regulations.
Copies of said amended comprehensive plan and revised zoning regulations are on file with the County Clerk and may also be seen in the following locations:
- John A. Stahl Public Library – West Point, NE
- Karlen Memorial Library – Beemer, NE
- Harold R. Jordan Memorial Library- Bancroft, NE
- Wisner Public Library – Wisner, NE
- Cuming County Website – www.cumingco.com
By: The Board of Supervisors
Clarence Tichota, Chairman