Business Improvement Grant
Funded by the Donald E. Nielsen Foundation
- This is a matching grant for business assistance. Interior/Exterior/Equipment improvements to Cuming County businesses
- This grant is REIMBURSEMENT ONLY. Once we have received proof of payment, we will process the approved application for reimbursement. (No projects should be started or completed until after grant approval is made)
- The initial application must be submitted correctly to be considered. (All quotes, verifications attached)
- Currently the grant pool funds are limited, the funds will be distributed and approved on a first-come, first serve basis. This is the second round of the B.I.G. Program
- Maximum Grant match amount is set at $2,500.(Special cases must be reviewed by CCEDB/County Board)
- For more grant award information please contact the CCED Director in the Cuming County Courthouse.
- No application fee is required for this round of funding.
- This round of funding starts December 1, 2015 and ends January 14, 2016 (Completed Applications must be submitted by January 14th at 4:30 p.m. to be considered
for this round.)