NOTICE TO BIDDERS
Cuming County Board of Supervisors will accepting sealed bids until 9:30am on July 29, 2015, at the Supervisors Meeting Room, Cuming County Courthouse, West Point, Nebraska, for a new one ton dually truck. Each bid shall be submitted in a sealed envelope to the Cuming County Clerk, 200 S. Lincoln St, Rm 100, West Point, Nebraska, 68788, and marked “One Ton Dually” bids. The Cuming County Board reserves the right to reject any or all bids. Each bid shall be accompanied with a certified check in the amount of $500.00 made payable to the Cuming County Treasurer that shall guarantee good faith on the part of the bidder. This will be retained by Cuming County until all specifications and shipments have been completed to the satisfaction of the Cuming County Board. Truck specifications may be found on the Cuming County Website www.cumingco.com.
Cuming County Weed Superintendent
Truck to meet minimum specifications with all new equipment installed and operating as follows:
(If unable to meet these specifications please note so and also what you have that is comparable)
- 2015 model year or newer
- GVWR 13200 lbs.
- Dual rear wheel
- 0L V8 with 322 hp and 380 lb-ft of torque or comparable
- Heavy duty automatic transmission
- 4-wheel drive with manual shift lever
- Power steering and power brakes
- Front recovery hooks
- Full size spare tire
- 35 gallon fuel tank
- Four door extended cab (NOT CREW CAB)
- Wheelbase shall be capable for the mounting of an 8′ flatbed
- Air conditioning
- Tilt-wheel adjustable steering column
- Cruise control
- AM/FM stereo with auxiliary jack
- Fold-away camper-style rearview mirrors
- Integrated trailer brake controller
- 4-upfitter switches
- Vinyl; reclining,3-person, front seats with fold up center console
- Vinyl one piece floor mat
- Bids to include all services and adjustments provided in the manufacturer’s standard warranty for this type of vehicle.
- Bids to include the factory volume set of service manuals along with the owner’s manual
- The above general specifications shall be considered minimum and where the manufacturer’s standard component parts exceed these specifications, the standard components shall apply.
- In making the final selection of the vehicle to be ordered, the county board of supervisors may consider, in addition to the bid price, such factors as parts availability, service, warranty and delivery time.
- New vehicle to be delivered to the Cuming County Road Dept. Shop, West Point, NE
- Payment of vehicle will only be made after the vehicle is delivered, inspected and factory service manuals are handed over to the maintenance staff.
Any questions contact: Dan at (402-922-1857