Cuming County Economic Development is seeking nominations for a new award CUMING COUNTY MANUFACTURER OF THE YEAR. The winner of the award will be announced at the CCED Annual Dinner set for Sunday, April 29, 2018.
This award will be given to the manufacturer that has made an impact within the county through:
- Economic growth and stability
- Community involvement
- Exemplary customer service
To nominate a manufacturer, please provide the information listed below and submit to Cuming County Economic Development, PO Box 17, West Point, NE 68788 or email to email@example.com.
In order for the nomination application to be considered the following information must be provided:
- Manufacturer Profile – Briefly describe why you are nominating this company for consideration for
Manufacturer of the Year
- Innovation in technology and/or manufacturing process – Include any environmental solutions/innovations, R & D leadership and/or application of high technology
- Manufacturer Citizenship – Describe how the company is involved with civic affairs and community
If you have any questions regarding the nomination criteria, contact our office at (402) 372-6001 or email Kelly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOMINATIONS MUST BE POSTMARKED NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, MARCH 2, 2018
Click here for nomination form.